Direct Equity Investments Portfolio
- Since we are not pressurize by equity portfolio management of public at large , focus of our direct equity portfolio is to generate higher return for period of 3 to 5 years instead of focusing on annual returns like other fund houses or PMS.
- We Focus on few high conviction stocks that exhibit chances to outperform and have outsized impact on the portfolio as we have discusses in the investment process above.
- Comprises of basket of 7-10 stocks allocating 50% of the total investments in 3 stocks with great business potential.
- This model helps us to generate returns that beat usual PMS returns.
- We tailor your portfolio that complements the business the investor is already into, so as to reduce the correlation and cyclical risk, and provide a natural hedge.
- A business usually has following risks, Raw Material risk, Financial risk, Insurance risk and Transportation risk.
- For example: An investment in a business where the transport cost is a major operating cost, rise in the logistics cost (transportation cost) will affect the profit margins.
- So it may be preferred to invest in logistics companies as in an increase in a transportation cost will boost the company's profitability.
Thus the fall in profit margin of the business (due to increase in the
transportation cost) can be covered by the rise in the share price of the
This will provide a natural hedge in case of any unforeseen events/situations.
We have developed an in-house Research Facility to provide detailed Research Reports to clients.
Our Dedicated Research Desk provides quarterly updates of our research reports, even monthly as per the requirements of the client or of the events taking place.
Portfolio restructuring involves reassessing and reframing investor's existing portfolio by selling undesired stocks or investments and buying attractive, fundamentally strong companies. This enables the portfolio to fetch more returns and outperform the market. Based on the risk-return profile, we recommend corrective actions by identifying undesired stocks or schemes which undermine your portfolio returns. Our recommendations are backed by strong in-depth research by our diligent research team.
A comprehensive evaluation of your investments is done by keeping in mind your needs, goals and risk appetite. Based on our analysis, an action plan is designed for different asset classes. Over time, this would help in maximizing returns of different assets in your portfolio.
Your existing portfolio is critically examined based on allocations in different sectors using fundamental and macroeconomic analysis. After evaluation of your portfolio, recommendations on Buy/Hold/Sell or no view decisions are given.
MUTUAL FUNDS ASSESSMENT
The existing mutual fund portfolio is studied based on historical returns, exit loads, fund manager performance, and the sectors in which Mutual Funds invest. For instance: sectors which could benefit in the present scenario due to demonetization, GST etc. are given preference. After the detailed analysis, recommendations on Buy/Hold/Sell are given.
ALTERNATE ASSETS ALLOCATION
HNIs and savvy customers can have 5-10% allocation in alternate-unlisted equity, PE funds, start-ups etc.
HOW WILL RESTRUCTURING HELP YOU?
Restructuring will help you balance your portfolio by clearing the clutter of undesired companies that are driving down your returns. It will help you in limiting your portfolio to a few quality companies leading to appropriate level of diversification. It helps you beat benchmark returns of indices like Nifty and Sensex.
Family Office Portfolio Consultancy
We provide complete solution to manage your family's financial and wealth affairs. It provides solution for building, preserving and transferring family wealth & legacy.
Niveshaay's Research Team understands that every family is different so we provide bespoke advice to establish and operate your family office and grow and preserve your energy.
No two families are identical and the same goes for family offices. But whatever your family office does, there can come a time when it needs some external support.
We focus on the following areas:
- Long term wealth creation through mix of various asset classes
- Tax efficient positioning of assets
- Focus on reduction of executions costs
- Risk management and stress test of family portfolios